Saturday 29 January 2011

Tutorial 28-01

The tutorial went well and I was able to get some feedback from Neil. He was fine with the path I want to follow but showed some of concern about how I was going to develop this area.
As soon as I mentioned that the area I wanted to specialize in was package design he immediately asked what I would package/re-package.
I explained that I knew that I wanted to do something related to package design but that I hadn't put much thought in how I would develop it. We discussed a few things which I found very helpful.
After the session I reflected on what we talked about and decided I want to package a social issue rather than designing the packaging for a chocolate company or something of the sort.
By packaging a social issue I am doing something that is different and that hasn't really been done much before. It will allow me to explore and be as creative as possible. More project development to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment