Tuesday 9 March 2010

Last brief

Today we we're briefed for the last time this year. The title of the Unit is Visual Communication in Context.
We were each given a designer that has been interviewed by 'Typeradio' - a web based radio station that presents interviews with designers working in the typographic industry. Mine is Michael Bierut.
The first step is to listen to our designers podcast and transcribe their interview. In order to develop my understanding of my designer I will have to research their work and the meaning of the interview. I will also have to research magazine design, which is an area of great interest to me.

After that I have to create a 4-page illustrated magazine article that represents the selected sections of my Michael Bierut's interview.

Visit the Typeradio website



No comments:

Post a Comment