Wednesday 17 February 2010

Flash critique

Today we had to show our Flash animations (development so far) in a group critique. The feedback I received was good and has helped me to develop my work further.
I have decided to change the color scheme and I am now using a more earthly colour for the background. There will be parts where the font is green and the background is white and vice versa. I will maintain my 'food font' but am still considering my choice of font for the rest of the text.
Im am aiming to have the animation quite finished by Sunday evening as I will be in London in Monday and Tuesday for the four designers Conference.

Monday we were given our Placement Unit handbook. I am now more relaxed about it and am just waiting for my CV feedback to start sending it to companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment