Tuesday 19 January 2010

Final crit!


Today was our final crit for War on Want. It was a long 3h crit but went quite well.
This is the poster I presented. I wasn't sure about the clothes tag, this was something I experimented with last night but most of the people seemed to think it looked good there, including Neil.
I was suggested to put back the facts I took of the other day - Breaks: none and working conditions: very poor. A part from that there weren't many more comments about it. I think in general it was positive, more positive than I thought it would be!!
I've still got some sketchbook work to do but am not too stressed about the hand in on friday. Well..ive also got some work to do on the final piece which also needs to be presented professionally. I'm aiming to be ready by thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment