Monday 18 January 2010

Another day..

Today I had another one to one tutorial with Sally. It was very helpful.  We went over a few other ways I could  layout the typography. This was one of my main concerns. Typography is something thats needs to be right! About my second dimension she said I could do both, stickers and a bluetooth advertising text messaging campaign which is good.
Tomorrow is our final crit for this project so right now im busy preparing the last things.
Friday is our hand in day so not long to go now!!

1 comment:

  1. "If a tree falls in the woods, and there's no one there to hear it, how will the Environmentalists react?"

    ya think abt the environment-save world and yourself ,make earth an heavenly place visit us on(www.thivaskar.blogspot.com) and forget to follow us

    ReplyDelete