Monday 7 December 2009

W.o.W Research process


For the past few days I have been purely doing research. I have looked into campaigns done by ‘Amnesty International’ and ‘Unicef’ as well as some other smaller charities. I have found a few books in the library on creative and outdoor advertising, which are being quite helpful.
Today we also discussed 'free' and ‘cheap’ ways of advertising in our PAL group and we came up with quite a few good ideas.
I am going to continue to research and hopefully I will come up with some ideas in the next few days. I also had a tutorial with Anna about my essay this afternoon. The feedback was good. I need to find another image to compare it to, and make a few references to authors but a apart from that I think I'm on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment