Monday 22 November 2010

D&AD briefs

As part of our course structure we are expected to participate in at least one D&AD brief. I have decided to do this as part of a group as it was suggested by our tutors that it is better to do it this way. Also, I will have other projects running alongside so doing this on my own would be quite pushed in terms of time.
I have looked at all the briefs and the one that really stands out to me is the Body Shop one. The brief is to design a contemporary range of products that unites their brand values with the nature of the products. We have also discussed this as a group (Erin, Tasha and I) and have decided this is the one we want to do. We have began the research stage and will start brainstorming ideas and working on this project in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment