Monday 18 October 2010

Coco Chanel Research

I  spent quite a lot of time today researching Coco Chanel to try and get a better idea of the way she lived, what she was like as a person and most importantly what made her stand out so much as a designer in the 20th centuary. I also watched a documentary, Chanel Chanel, which gave me a much better insight into the history of Chanel and also of more private aspects of her life.
I really need to get a thorough understanding of her personality and style  in order to sucessfully design a stationery set that she would be happy with.

We had the option of either designing something for her at the time she lived or something contemporary.
 
I have put together a few things about Chanel (below) to help me with the idea generation process.

No comments:

Post a Comment