Friday 7 May 2010

Finished my two week placement

Today was my last day at tasty marketing. It was quite a fun day! In the middle of the morning we attended a little Entreprise Pavilion event. Apparently, every friday they all meet in the board room and have some food and a chat! I guess it's a good opportunity for them to get to know each other better. After the food we all played a little game together which was a good laugh.
I also had the opportunity to be on a mac so I was able to to a few logo designs for tasty - delicious designs.
In the afternoon I was asked to do several phonecalls to care homes to enquire about an invitation they sent out. At first I was daunted by this and was quite nervous but it wasn't so bad after all. Before I left they gave me a box of chocolates and a card which was really nice of them=)

I am happy I had the opportunity of doing this placement even though I could have benefited from it much more if I had had my laptop there! (Still not repaired!).
I ended up being put on computers which didn't havbe design software so did a lot of office jobs. I am aware that it is also important to do this side of the job but I feel a bit dissapointed I didn't do a bit more designing and less office jobs...

All I need to do now is write my case study and present it in a designed document. After this year1 is officially over! Bring on the 2nd year!

No comments:

Post a Comment